Tuesday, June 15, 2010

storms

Storms popped up making us plan to reroute our trip,so we decided to leave early in the morning instead of having to waste fuel and time trying to fly around the storms (disadvantage of flying smaller airplanes), which as everyone knows 7:00 am is not early, since I am usually at work by 6:30. Man, it feels weird knowing tomorrow I will be getting up and not going to work. I think the longest I have ever been out of work for vacation is two weeks and that is when I had surgery, and now I'm going to be gone almost 3 weeks, it seems crazy. I'm going to miss the kids.

Well tomorrow, when we arrive to Florida I will post the first picture, and will probably post another blog about getting to Florida. It's about a 6 and 1/2 hour flight to get there. I'm all packed, possibly overpacked and ready to go. Now hopefully I can sleep tonight, because I am already excited about going to the beach. I miss going to the beach since moving back to the landlocked mid-west. Hoping to possibly pick up some cool shells to make some cool necklaces, that I can send home due to weight restrictions (heavier the plane is, the slower it goes).