Sunday, November 8, 2009

meeting a new potential parter

So this weekend, I had some extra time and went to the Council Bluffs airport, as I had made up some posters to hang up at the local airports to try to find a partner for this year's air race. I got home,and received a phone call from Suzanne. She seemed like she was very interested,so I went today and met her and her plane. AWESOME PLANE, with an an awesome lady. She was very nice,and we seemed to match,even with the age difference. She has alot more experience than I,so I am willing to learn new things. I brought the program from last year's race, and tried to explain the race to the best of my abilities. We went over the cost,what some of our duties are going to be,etc. It will be nice to have a partner that is local, with this amount of time to get to know each other. So I hope this works out.