Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year-New Race


Well this year I am planning on competiting in the Air Race Classic again. I may have found a potential partner, who turns out to be a professor at the college where I am receiving my Master's degree. I hope this works out, as she is into racing cars and running races. So now onto fundraising and getting that to go,so we have money to race on. A lot of things have happened this year,so I know I am going to need financial backing if I want to do this. I quit my job with the intentions of having another one,but the other backed out on me after I quit and I was told from someone else the company did the same thing to them. So now I am independantly contracting myself out for Zumba Fitness and just when I get close to the classes I need to survive, the gyms decide they want to cut back on classes or they become flakey. I also start my Doctoral classes in March, but the cool thing is I can do my homework while on the race, and before I leave for the race.
Well here's to trying to race again this year!!!!